Road Ready Classic Car Inspection Services
Buying a Classic Car? Buy With Confidence!
- Do you live hundreds of miles from the car?
- Are you buying the car sight unseen?
- Is this your first time buying a classic car?
- Do you need a professional second opinion?
- Do you need to know the true condition of
the vehicle to negotiate a fair deal?
Answered "YES" to any?
Get a pre-purchase inspection for peace of mind BEFORE you buy.
The World Leader in Classic Car Inspections
158-Point Inspection • 30+ Photos • 3-5 Mile Test Drive • Nationwide Mobile Service
Fast, Easy and Convenient
Pre-Purchase Inspections for Classic Cars and Trucks
- You live hundreds of miles from the car
- You are not a “gearhead"
- You are buying a car sight unseen
- This is your first time buying a classic
- You're overseas and looking at cars in the United States
- You simply want a professional second opinion
View What You Get!
- 158 point comprehensive inspection
- 30+ color photos
- 3-5 mile road test
- Professional, nationwide mobile service
- Fast, easy and convenient
- One flat fee regardless of location
- Delivered in 1-3 business days
All you need to place an order is:
- Your contact information
- Year, make and model of the vehicle
- Seller contact information
- Vehicle location
Sample Inspection Report
What We Check
The Road Ready Inspection Report is turning "buyer beware" to "buyer aware".
The inspection report includes the following components to help you make an informed and confident buying decision:
Comprehensive Visual Inspection
- Essential mechanical and other non-mechanical components of the vehicle
- Multiple inspection points cover battery, engine components, transmission and more
- Thorough visual check that looks at the exterior and interior components
- Multiple inspection points cover panels, carpet, chrome, rust, glass and more
- Click here to see what we check
- 3-to-5 mile road test to measure the overall roadworthiness of the vehicle
- Multiple inspection points cover engine performance and acceleration, transmission performance and shifting, braking, handling and more
- Full-color photos taken by the inspector at the time of the inspection
- Multiple vehicle photos from every angle to give buyers a 360 degree look of the vehicle
- Additional photos and technician notes to document any potential areas of concern that a buyer will want to know, making for a more transparent transaction when it's time to buy
It's fast and easy! ORDER NOW!