I have a 2008 Silverado WT with V6, never had a problem with the truck. 3 months ago I replaced the original battery and both purchased and had it installed by Midas. Have had no problems with the battery since.

I left 8 days ago for a road trip and took my Sierra, leaving my Silverado parked in the driveway in sub degree temps. Today I returned from our trip and decided to start the Silverado and let it warm up then run some errands. It started right up, I went to the bank, after leaving the bank it again started right up, went to the post office, again leaving the post office it started right up. Made a 3rd stop at the grocery store and upon leaving I turned the key and nothing, no crank, no clicking , nothing.

Being well below 0 outside I assumed it was my battery, I tried to start it 2 or 3 times and nothing. I called my wife to meet me for a jump and while waiting I turned the key one more time and it started right up. I took it home and immediately put it on the charger. I checked it after an hour and the charger had kicked off telling me the battery was fully charged. I turned the key and it started right up. I moved the truck to its parking spot and shut it off, then just for the heck of it before I went in I turned the key again, it wouldn't start, no crank, no start. Lights worked, radio worked, no crank. I tried 3 or 4 more times and finally it started right up, I shut it down and started it up 3 or 4 times in a row and it started each time.

This is my everyday truck and I'm not feeling good about having to pray each time I turn the key. Can someone tell me what the problem could possibly be? Being that its intermittent it cant be a fuse right?

Any ideas?